Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Wishlist

Well, once again, I know that there is no way that I will remember what to tell my family if they ask me what I want for Christmas. So here's a catalog of things I would like to have, and I suppose I'll put a large price range in there. If you want to get me something from the list, check the comments section, and I'm pretty sure that you can put an anonymous post in the comments at the bottom so that other people don't get me the same thing.

Love yall, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~and don't forget that the greatest gifts of all have no price.

NEW!!! Flats - I don't wear flats, I don't know how to wear flats, and I don't own any flats, but I need some flats that I can wear, especially with skinny jeans.

NEW!!! White Scarf
- I want one like Amy has.
NEW!!! Snow Boots - I got some for Christmas last year, but they aren't water-proof anymore. I could really use some that don't let the water in, and that can also be worn daily.

Pajamas - This is the set that I would like to have.
NEW!!! MHS Afghan - I've wanted one of these since I was in 10th grade. The order form can be found here: http://mhs.wcpss.net/ptsa/0910/Millbrook%20Afghans%20and%20Blankets%20Order%20Form.pdf

NEW!!! BYU Pendant - I wanted one of these so bad when I went to the last football game, and I'd love to be able to support my university. I found it at http://www.onlinesports.com/pages/I,LGA-BYU015-S.html NEW!!! BYU Earrings - These match the necklace (pendant). I found them at http://www.onlinesports.com/pages/I,LGA-BYU016ERD-SS.html
NEW!!! Blackberry -I am finding that I really need a smart phone that I can sync with my calendar. I'm having trouble keeping everything as organized as I want, and it makes it really difficult because I always have to be in front of a computer before I can make an appointment. Being able to check e-mail would be nice too. Of course, this means that my service plan will need to be beefed up some.

NEW!!! Express Gift Card - If there's one store that I love to shop at, it's express.

NEW!!! MAC Liquidlast Liner in Inky - This is what I use now, and it just ran out.

NEW!!! MAC Fluidline Liner - I haven't used these, so I don't know what color would work for me, but I do want to try it.

NEW!!! College Ring - This is the ring I want. It's available through Herff Jones, but it's really expensive, so I'd also love contributions for it. I want white gold with the natural finish, block initials engraving (MEJ), along with the split graduation year (2010) on the sides. I get a discount if I order it at the Grad fair today or during the first week in March.
DVD Player- I don't even care what kind it is, but right now I can only watch DVDs on my computer.

Old VCR - Yes. I need an old VCR. I have a TV that doesn't have a coaxial input, so I'm going to fix that. What I need (and this is specific) is a VCR that has a Coaxial input and an A/V (red, yellow, white) output. This will allow me use of my beautiful big TV.

Make up - I can always go for new shades of highly-pigmented eyeshadow. My eyeliner has also dried out and my little sister says that MAC now has an awesome-coverage mineral foundation. I usually don't need a heavier coverage foundation, but every now and then what I have just doesn't cut it. I will say unfortunately with the make up, that's something that I need to be there to pick out/up. My preference is MAC though.

Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst - Perfume (Eau de Toilette), Triple Moisture Shower Cream, Triple Moisture Body Cream - This year I'm really really into black amethyst from Bath and Body Works. I've also really wanted the perfume for a while. Also, as far as the shower gel and lotion are concerned, the more moisturizing, the better.




Sewing Machine - Mine doesn't work (I got it from DI, for about $12). I would love to have a new one. I've gotten into quilting and other types of sewing, so even a basic machine would be great! (it does need to have zig-zag and straight stitches)


Bewitched Seasons 4-8- In 2009 I finished the I Dream of Jeannie series, and now I'm getting into Bewitched. The online episodes end after season 3. For me it's just a great pick-me up after a hard day.



Black Diamond Primrose Harness Package - I'm not quite sure if I need a small or a medium. Maybe I'll try some on this week. Just the harness runs around $35, and this $99 package is a great deal and is everything I need to continue my rock climbing (well...except for the ropes). (and just to let everyone know, I am set on the Black Diamond Primrose Harness)
KitchenAid Stand Mixer - I have spent some time buying cheap mixers, but they keep dying on me. I'm thinking that it's time for me to get a good one. I would prefer the 5 qt size, and I like Blue, Red, Black, and Silver (right now Costco has a pretty good price on them).
Paper Trimmer - I need a paper trimmer that is at least 12" so that I can cut my scrapbook pages. I've liked these rotary trimmers that are set up so that they have to be straight, like this one:
NEW!!! Diploma Frame - This is at the bottom, because it is more of a graduation thing that I want. I would like one of the official frames for my diploma. They're so nice.










No comments: