Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Digital Scrapbook

This morning as I've been applying for internships, I ran across a job opening for a reporter for a news station in Idaho. As much as I've never wanted to live in Idaho, I kind of wish that I would have gotten my foot in the door for something like that. Don't get me wrong -- I'm very happy with the direction that I'm taking. I just think that being a reporter would be a neat thing to do. One of my friends told me that she had a dream that I wrote a cookbook. I told her that it sounded like something I would do. After all, I secretly have a dream of compiling my grandmother's recipes into a cookbook and doing freelance work for a newspaper some day. Who knows?

Anyway this is all a tangent. I came across something else completely awesome. I'm always looking for new blogging resources, and I found a great one! I ran across the blog of a lady who makes digital scrapbooking kits. These are what make up a lot of the backgrounds that I've used. Now I'm excited to start creating some of my own backgrounds for my blog, and if you ever want to add stuff to yours, you can find her blog at http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Doesn't she have some of the most awesome stuff?! I swear I downloaded all the kits she has. :P I'm so addicted to this digital scrap booking stuff now.