Sunday, May 9, 2010

In the City

Well, today almost feels like a dream. I know I haven't kept y'all updated, but that's for good reason. A week and a half ago I was asked if I would be willing to come to New York for training. It didn't hit how amazing this is until I was sitting in first class on the plan flying over the Statue of Liberty. I'm still in shock, but now, I have to get to bed so that I can get up for work in the morning. I'll update you on the specifics as soon as I get some decent time in front of my computer!

3 comments:

Marie said...

so freakin' awesome! Geez, girl you make me jealous/home sick. While you're out east you've got to try a "Dirty John Hot Dog." ;) They're THE BEST!

Raquel said...

IBIT! You're amazing! Please write about your NYC adventures, and send me your address because i have a card for you.

Anonymous said...

You flew first class?! You didn't tell me that! Jealous! Miss ya!