Friday, August 28, 2009

Graduation getting closer

{I just applied for graduation.}

I went into the Humanities Advisement Center and met with an amazing lady who helped me fill out the form. While I was writing she was checking my requirements. I glanced at the computer screen once. Little RPTs peppered the right margin of my Academic Record. I couldn't help but be a little ashamed of them. I'm happy with my GPA, but in order to get it where it is I've had to repeat about a semester's worth of classes. I just wish that I would have done it right the first time.

The good news is: I only need to take one test to be done with my Spanish major. I only have two classes to be done with my business minor, and I just have one class and an internship until I'm done with my Global Management Certificate. And I'm already enrolled in all of my classes.


Now, I'm looking for an international internship. I'd love to find something part-time in Utah this semester. If I intern during winter semester, I'm mainly considering internships in Argentina or Mexico.

I'm so glad that life has given me this opportunity.

It's still most likely that I won't be graduating until April, but as of today, I'm ready for December--just in case.

No comments: