Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oops

Here I am, less than two weeks away from the wedding, and I definitely did not update my blog like I said I would. Ha.

Another oops. Branden and I have already started moving some of my stuff into our new apartment. I felt like moving most of my clothes yesterday (it was easy) and moving my bed so that the big/more difficult things would be done. Well, I want to leave my house in 20 min and all of my church clothes are at the apartment. Oh well. I'll figure it out.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hehe, I remember this. (Moving right before getting married). However, we moved my clothes the NIGHT BEFORE the wedding. You'll be glad you did it now once the big day comes. Anyway, my beautiful cousin, I'm looking forward to your big day. I haven't really been super excited about a wedding in a while, but I am about yours. I'm just so happy for you and Branden!!!