Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Gadgets!!

I should really be doing homework right now, but as I try to avoid it, I'll update on my wonderful life. Well...two weeks ago, I finally got sick of my phone. The problems started with the screen on the outside fading out. Then I ended up with hit-and-miss performance of my regular screen. Sometimes it came on. Sometimes it was scrambled. Sometimes it was plain white. It lead to a whole bunch of blind dialing. I have to say though, even with these problems, I've loved this phone. I had to go into the AT&T store so that I could call them while they activated the return stuff. By about Tuesday of last week, my phone came in the mail!!! I popped my battery in and it works great! This time around, I've even splurged for an invisible shield so that I don't scratch it up like I did with the first time. Secondly, last Wednesday, Branden called me and asked me come over because he had a surprise for me. Turns out, he decided on what to get me for my anniversary present. I would have never expected it, but it almost made me cry. It was Branden not only thinking about what I need to make my life easier, but he put that before his own needs.

He got me a new laptop!!! And he doesn't even have a computer for himself. My old one has gone through two hard-drives and various other repairs. Around last march the screen was dead, and now I can't have it turned on for more than 5 minutes without it freezing up on me. This new lap top saves me so much time when I'm doing my homework. I can actually surf the internet and listen to music at the same time!

I have to say, I seriously have the best boyfriend in the world!

Also, for everyone who says that Windows Vista doesn't work very well, I'm enjoying it a lot. I like the new layout, and it supports newer technology better than my 4.5 year old laptop did. Now I just want to cover this with an invisible shield, but it costs around $50. I can't afford that.

P.S. I also got some really inexpensive hiking boots on sale. Now I don't have to worry about slipping down mountains like I did last year. Be looking for some pretty new pictures come fall.

No comments: