Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walmart

Ok, so I may be on a bit of a rant here, but I ran to Walmart today just to pick up a few things. If you know me, then you know that Walmart is pretty much my favorite store on the planet.... except since I moved here, I've never gotten through the line in less than 30 minutes. Yes, Walmart has great prices, but it's not exactly worth it if I can't get through the line. Every time, there are people stretched right to the edge of the clothes waiting for the cashiers who have no idea of what "fast" means. Unless my Walmart can do something about this, it might just lose me as a customer, which means I'll probably do all of my Walmart shopping online (I've loved everything I got on there), or on the weekends when I go to visit Branden. I'm not saying that there aren't certain times of the day where his Walmart has 30 minute lines, but at least those are at predictable hours and not just every time.

No comments: