Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Challenge

I have finally decided what to do for my blogging challenge. I'm going to *try* to make one post a day for the remainder of my engagement (or at least until the week before the wedding).

I know there is so much to catch up on... and I'll post them, I promise I will, but I'll also save them for later and spend a little time now on updates. So far, we've booked our wedding venue, booked 2 reception sites, booked our caterer, bought the wedding dress, and booked my fitting.

Right now, I'm still freaking out over finding a photographer, printing my invitations, finding flowers, and a cake.

So... today is day 107, and you can expect to hear more about the craziness in the future!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

You're going to post every day until you're married? Hahahah! Girl, I used to post all the time and once I got engaged I posted ONCE during that time to put up engagement pics! Best of luck to you in your endeavor though. I'll surely be following along. :)