Friday, August 29, 2014

September Goal

September is right around the corner. I can't believe this year is almost over, and I have very little to show for it in the blog. That also means, that I have very little solid documentation of Isla's first year of life. I have a coworker who is living her new year's resolution every day. She came up with a goal for each month, and she posts her progress on instagram every day for that month. Things like #MayNotWatchTV - where she didn't watch TV for a month. Or doing yoga every day. It's so inspirational, because she works just as much as I do... and while it's easy to use the excuse that because I'm married I don't have as much free time, she's married too (if you want to check out her awesome Instagram feed, it's here).

With that introduction my goal for September is going to be to take a picture every day. I really want to be an overachiever and take one with my DSLR every day--but lets be realistic here, I just don't carry it everywhere I go.  I won't necessarily make a blog post every day, but I will be required to post at least one photo from each day of the month. I'm crossing my fingers that that means I will post more in the blog too. It's always nice to have some positive collateral damage.

As a jump start on September -- I actually cleaned my back-up make-up brushes last night. I haven't used them since I did Ally's makeup for her wedding.






No comments: