Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Last Saturday

Last Saturday was just about the perfect day! Here are a few reasons why:

1. I actually started working on homework as soon as I woke up.
2. I found out that I got a second interview with a company whose interviewers I couldn't read.
3. I helped my best friend get ready for her interview.
4. I went to Jason's Deli for lunch with my other best friend. (I know the music sounds really lame in this clip, but it's Jimmy Buffett, so it's practically awesome.)

5. Branden took me pumpkin shopping at a pumpkin patch.

6. Branden and I saved his tent on the way home and then went shopping. You can read his post about it here: http://www.brandenespinoza.com/site/2009/10/24/rite-of-passage/
7. I met a really great guy who took me out for sushi and hot chocolate.
8. I watched a little bit of Stardust with a bunch of friends before going to bed.

I could write a whole lot more about it, but you probably don't want to read it. So, these are just the basics about why I loved last Saturday.

(P.S. "Our lives change like the weather but a legend never dies." from the Jimmy Buffett song in the clip. It's "Last Mango in Paris.")

No comments: