Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Going Primal

Branden and I have decided to take the jump and "go Primal." That pretty much means that we've agreed to give up all processed carbs (I'm still working on the candy...). So, we've been re-vamping some of our favorite recipes, and it means that I'm putting a bit more thought into our meals now. This week we are having vegetable beef stew (recipe to follow), Chicken Tikka Masala, and Lemon Beef Brisket. Branden figured out that a dessert can be made following the guidelines, and we've also discovered that an old favorite (broccoli salad) is Primal too! I'm not sure if we'll stick to the Primal thing, but for now I'm willing to give it a shot.



Broccoli Salad

1 comment:

Leather Hobo Handbags black said...

I love salad, and i'll check yours methods later, so if you can also check the Leather Hobo Handbags black at http://www.cwmalls.com, that will do me a favor!