Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This Weekend

This past Saturday was the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, and I have to say, there's nothing quite like being part of such a huge event. Normally we're not the biggest fans of waking up before 7 on a weekend, and I was lucky I could even get Branden to come with me. In fact, the only reason he agreed was because I organized our team.


 On the way back to the car we walked through a part of downtown that I rarely get to see. I love finding interesting architecture like the old Salt Lake Stock Exchange (now it's law offices).


Afterwards, Branden and I headed to Rocky Mountain Grill for some great Omelets. If anyone out there is going Primal... I would recommend it. They are great about substitutions.

After months of working on custom team shirts, obtaining e-mail approvals, recruiting team members, and holding networking events I was glad to see it finally come all together...and I must admit, I'm glad that it's pretty much over.

P.S.
On Sunday we headed to my Aunt & Uncle's house for family dinner like we usually do. We had a nice impromptu puppy play-date.




1 comment:

Leather Hobo Handbags black said...

The dog make me feel that he is the main character in this blog articles.
If she is a girl, she'll like the Leather Hobo Handbags black at http://www.cwmalls.com, i am not kidding, pets also have their own mind!