Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spanish Reading List

One of my goals for the week has been to go through the storage closet on our porch so that we can add a freezer chest (yay for getting better values on meats)! I pulled out a box of Spanish books that I thought were worth keeping. Well, since we don't have infinite storage for books that I don't have time to read , I'm consolidating my hard copy literature into a reading list:

-Marianela por Benito Perez Galdós
-La Vida as Sueño por Calderón de la Barca
-Fuente Ovejuna por Lope De Vega
-El Tragaluz por Antonio Buero Vallejo
-El sueño De Venecia por Paloma Díaz-Mas

Miguel de Unamuno (I took a whole class on this guy)
- Del sentimiento trágico De LA Vida
-Amor y pedagogía
-La agonía Del cristianismo
-Antología poética
-Niebla (can't wait to read it. Just downloaded the ebook)
-En Torino all caticismo



I'm pretty much just keeping one grammar book and my phonetics (my favorite subject) stuff!

No comments: