Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Year in Review the Questionnaire

As the year comes to an end...

1) Where did you begin 2009?
If I remember correctly I was trying to throw a party in my apartment, but very few people showed up, so I just hung out with my closest friends.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
In a Relationship

3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall

4) How did you earn your money?
I did some office-type work for friends, and I did a little custodial work. But mostly I went to school.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
I took a friend to the hospital. It was actually pretty enjoyable for me, because I love being with friends.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yea. I was on a motorcycle without a helmet, and the cop thought I was underage. We hadn't realized that there even were helmet laws in Utah. Turns out the cop had recently been in a motorcycle accident.

7) Would you relive 2009 over and over again?
What good would that do? Lol. I'm looking forward to 2010.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Tuition (and car repairs probably added up to about that).

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Of course. Who doesn't?

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Unfortunately, yes. My grandmother passed away in February. The interesting thing about it is that I've been thinking about her so much since then that I almost feel closer to her now.

11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
Quite a few of my friends.

12) Did you move anywhere?
I've been very happy not moving, but I'm looking forward to it in the future.

13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Jimmy Buffett in Las Vegas last May and Kenny Chesney in Salt Lake in July

14) Are you registered to vote?
Yes

15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2008?
Nope. I'm going to be working for Big Heart Humanitarian.

16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2009?
Betrayed? Wow. I dunno. That's really strong.

17) Where do you live now?
The same place that I've lived since 2007 in Provo.

18) Describe your birthday.
Lol. It was a little bit of a disaster. I went to eat with my study abroad friends, and they didn't realize it was my birthday. We tried to get the restaurant to bring out cake, but they didn't do it until everyone else left. I was given a really exciting promise for my birthday, but it fell through. Next year should be better though!

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2009?
Got hired for a good job right out of college (ok, I guess I thought I'd do it, but I wasn't sure how great it would be).

20) What has been your favorite moment?
There are so many great ones to pick from. It could easily be hanging out with friends, climbing timp, catching my first fish, going to my first BYU football game, going to my cousins' weddings, going to concerts, but it just might have been unwrapping my KitchenAid mixer. I can't wait to go use it!

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
I can accomplish anything.

22) Any new additions to your family?
Mmm... Cousin-in-Law Meg and Cousin-in-law Josh

23) What was your best month?
July

24) Were you in a relationship this year?
I was for most of the year, haven't been for the past 4 months or so.

25) What music will you remember 2009 by?
Kenny Chesney. Great concert, and great memories.

26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddy's?
Mmmm... I'd turn this into a going-out buddy, but I don't really have one of those either. Maybe Nicki?

27) New friend?
Mmmm...

28) Favorite Night out?
Going to the Cheesecake Factory or going to see New Moon.

29) Would you say you've changed since the beginning of this year?
Wow. My ability to handle and cope with uncomfortable and difficult situations.

30) Do you think 2010 will be better or worse?
Oh.... I have a feeling it'll be better. I'll be finishing school, starting an internship, starting a job, getting my own place, and as far as love goes, it can only go up from here!

No comments: