Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Volvo Ocean Race Game

So, for anyone who likes sailing, you should absolutely sign up for the Volvo Ocean Race Game. It's a race around the world, and something you just get to fiddle with every day. It's pretty neat, and the winner gets a car. Though, at this moment, your odds aren't very good, because there are over 70,000 players (and they first started celebrating when they reached 1,000). BUT when you start if it's not on an official starting day, they plop you right down in the bottom 20%, and I've noticed that if you know a little about sailing you seem to have a bit of an advantage. It's really fun. I think I might even make it a sailing club contest.
My boat is the red one in the center. The gray boat at the top is Matt's. If you join, make sure to add me as a friend. My boat name is Lady Picasso. I just looked at the schedule, and it seems like I'm going to be doing this until June.

Go Play!

No comments: