Sunday, April 1, 2012

House

I don't know what it is about living in a place that makes it so difficult to keep clean -- case in point, I just jabbed a dry spaghetti noodle into my foot. I don't know what it was doing in the carpet under the kitchen table anyway... I mean I just vacuumed two days ago. Anyway, I'm sure that it has something to do with my new pinterest habit. I recently found out that I will get to attend this year's Miss Provo pageant, and that I'm going to get to wear an evening gown. Talk about fun! I've missed those types of things (they make me want to be a pageant director myself, ha). In any case, I spent most of the day looking for suitable dress. I'm tempted just to wear one of my old dresses, but they either seem out of style, or a bit childish. It's only been 5 years, but I feel like a completely different person. So far this green one is my top pick, but green doesn't look very good on me.



I went ahead and ordered a somewhat similar blue dress that I'll embellish just a little. Hopefully I'll like it when I see it.

No comments: