Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Beginning of a New Semester

Well, with the start of a new semester, I've been drowning in homework. This semester I'm taking 17 credits of classes and starting to train for the Battle at Midway triathlon this summer. That means my days start at around 5:30 AM and on two days a week, I don't even get home until 7:00 PM. It's a little difficult to manage, but it ends up working out as long as I plan well. Today I even got some grocery shopping in and I filled up my windshield wiper fluid while holding the hood up with my head in the Walmart parking lot. I figured that was a blog-worthy tidbit. School is going really well, and I love my international business classes. I am happy to report that so far my grades are all in the A range. :-) What a goal huh? Straight A's this semester. I'm also doing pretty well on some of my other goals, and I'm really psyched about the triathlon in June. I've also started doing Yoga in the evenings with Alex Hopkins to stretch out my legs that are getting tight from all the training. It has actually been great and ended up getting rid of my knee pain! Yay!

1 comment:

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

Oh! I got mentioned! :)

'Cept I'm Alex Shipp now - hehe... it's actually kind of weird to hear my old name.

By the way, Andrea's class tonight was fantastic. It's exactly what you would have needed. Lots of stretching and zen! :) Her Thurs. night class is usually like that, while her Mon. night class is more of a workout! You'll have to come with me next week! Hooooray!

:)